*We were among the best of Gwinnett in 2021*
About SMS Painting LLC
*We are a local, family-owned painting contractor, carpentry service, and staining company serving metro Atlanta for over 10 years! Our main goal at SMS Painting LLC is to provide affordable painting perfection inside and outside of your home with no less than 100% satisfaction. Our skilled painters can handle any residential interior or exterior painting project, as well as staining projects such as deck staining and fence staining. If your deck or fence needs more serious restoration work, our skilled team of contractors specializes in deck and fence repairs and can repair the structures as well as re-stain the wood. We also offer pressure washing services to rejuvenate old paint and restore your walkways to pristine condition. We look forward to giving you a world-class customer service experience from the initial phone call through the finished project. Call us today for a free estimate on your next painting, staining, carpentry, or power washing project.
- No money upfront
- We do not use subcontractors.
- Dedicated project manager on site
- 2 weeks touch-up policy at no cost.
Questions & Answers
Frequently Asked Questions
What brand of paint do you use?
We only use high quality paints from reputable brands. The specific brand of paint will depend on a number of factors such as customer preference and the nature of the project.
What's the difference between a good paint job and a bad one?
Preparation makes all the difference. One of the keys to a very good paint job is extensive preparation of the surface that will be painted. A skilled painter will also be proficient in many different painting techniques and materials.
Can I paint over wallpaper?
This will depend on a number of factors such as the age of the building and if you’ll be updating an area of high moisture such as the bathroom. While you could paint over the wallpaper in most cases, removing the wallpaper before painting would result in a smoother finish. Feel free to ask a SMS Painting LLC of Norcross team member and we’ll be able to provide the right guidance for your particular scenario.
What can I do to prepare my office prior to painting?
Before SMS Painting LLC of Norcross or anyone else arrives to paint your office, here are a few things you can do:
- Make sure you know what areas you wanted painted and the colors you want
- If there is any structural damage such as rotted wood, holes, or water damage, have it repaired ahead of time (painting over it is not advised)
- Move cabinets, desks, and anything else away from the walls so that the painters can get around better
- If you plan on the paint job taking place during regular business hours, either give your employees the day off or let them work from home so that they won’t be exposed to fresh paint fumes
- Make sure your walls are free of wall art, plaques, frames, and anything else that could get in the way
How can I keep my new paint job looking like new?
While every paint job has an expiration date, here are some tips for helping yours have a beautiful, long lifespan:
- Wipe down your walls regularly with a microfiber cloth to prevent dirt and dust buildup
- Keep furniture and objects away from the walls to prevent possible paint chipping
- Prevent ongoing exposure to direct sunlight - make good use of your blinds and curtains
- If you have a leaking roof or other moisture issue, immediately get a professional to take care of it (small leaks can eventually lead to mold and paint damage)
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us today to request your FREE, no-obligation quote.
"We offer some of the best prices and deals in Georgia."